Earthworks & Excavation North Shore & Auckland
Epic360 are earthworks and excavation professionals who can provide advice and assistance during pre-construction and on-going solutions for your plans and projects in Auckland and the North Shore. We combine technical knowledge with genuine care. Epic360 is one of the few companies utilising Bobcats on the North Shore.
Building site excavation
Your operator did a really good job.
We do excavation the right way. Our methods are environmentally friendly and safe. From house site excavations, commercial and industrial site excavations, you can be sure that you are getting the highest quality service.
We have construction equipment available ranging from tracked bobcats, diggers and trucks through to rollers, augers for in ground drilling and other earthmoving equipment. We have highly trained machine operators that work diligently and masterfully to ensure that you get the best results within the agreed project period.
Bulk Excavation, subsoil drainage and topsoil supply and spreading
Thank you for all the work, it looks great.
Church Board Member, Albany
Site clearing, including of scrub and rubbish even in tight access sites is one of our specialities. We also do site levelling, rock breaking, trenching, tree and stump removal, site clearing as well as hole boring and drilling on any sites including in less accessible sites.
We are your partners in ensuring the success of your earthwork projects.
Types of Earthworks We Offer
- Residential site excavations
- Topsoil delivery spreading and levelling
- Commercial and industrial site excavations
- Driveway formation
- Drain clearing
- Subdivision earthworks
- Hole boring and drilling
- Foundation pile hole drilling
- Site levelling
- Rock breaking
- Site clearing (clearing of scrub and rubbish and removal off site)
- Tree removal
Earthworks Services Auckland Wide:
- Residential sites
- Commercial and industrial sites
- Road construction sites
- Free no commitment expert advice
- An inspection of the site
- A plan (we can also assist you in applying for a building consent)
- Consistent communication from beginning to end of the project
- A high quality output