Epic360 Contractors Auckland
Epic360 is a highly experienced construction services and excavation company. We have been operating in Auckland and Rodney for over 35 years. Our services include: Earthworks, concrete construction, driveways, residential and commercial building site earthworks, subdivision site works, retaining wall construction, aggregate and topsoil supply, general cartage, and most other civil construction work.
Our experience and expertise in earthmoving and civil construction means we can help you with most projects, from a single dwelling build, multi Lot subdivision to commercial development projects.
Our commitment to you is to provide expertise and assistance in the most efficient and effective way. One of our mottos is “We always aim to be better today than we were yesterday”. We are committed to upholding our company values of “Plan to Win”, “Can do Attitude”, “Be Open and Honest”, “Do it Once do it Right” and “Think Safety” which will never be compromised. We invest in reliable machinery and equipment, including some of the latest technology available, so that you can count on us to deliver what we promise on time and to a high standard. This gives you confidence that you’ve chosen the right team for your project.
We aim to make your life easier by anticipating possible issues that may arise from all kinds of construction and excavation work. We give our full attention to every detail and overall execution of the project.
We do not leave any issues unresolved. You can count on us to act on issues with sense of urgency and to resolve them accordingly.
You can count on Epic360 for any North Shore and Auckland residential or commercial construction or excavation project. We don’t walk away from any job, no matter how complex it is.
Read more about our Health and Safety and Environmental Systems
Brendon Booth – Company Director, NZCE
15 years civil experience as a project manager, contracts engineer (consultant side and contractor side), general manager and now company director. Experience includes building and subdivision developments, local and regional authority projects including 5 years on NZTA and Western Bay Of Plenty road network capital works projects, and various private works.
Darren Norman – Project Manager
BSC(Civil) MEngNZ MICE
25 years of civil construction and contracting experience working for developers, builders and regional and local authorities.
Andy Kandasamy BE (Civil) MCM (AUT)
5 years construction industry experience including 3 years experience estimating and quantity surveying on construction projects.
Kevin Turner – Plant and Equipment Manager
30 years machine operating experience, plant and equipment maintenance, plant and equipment management, resourcing, and heavy haulage dispatch.
Allan Johnson – Supervisor
15 years machine operating experience. Team leader for 13 years. Operated excavators from 0.8 tonne to 46 tonnes, skid steer loaders, bulldozers and compaction equipment.
Admin and Field Staff
- Full time contract administrator and part time accounts administrator to provide business support.
- 6 experienced construction machinery operators with combined bulk and detailed machine operating experience of over 75 years.
- 4 experienced truck drivers.
- 2 experienced retaining wall carpenters and concrete construction workers and 2 full time civil construction labourers plus access to various subcontractors as and when required.
Our Business Charter
Auckland’s preferred civil contractor.
To be known and respected for having standards above industry norms.
The team at Epic360 use proven systems to provide solutions that guarantee customer value. This is achieved by educating the Epic360 team on best practice and industry training; this grows
confidence in both team and customers. We partner with clients and focus on key business relationships that refer and grow the company; this provides certainty and value for the business
team and shareholders.
- Being truthful, we mean what we say
- Speak positively, openly and clearly
- Do it once, do it right
- Value time
- Positive about our achievements
- Invest in our success
- Plan to win
Health and Safety Management
- To ensure that each job complies with the requirements of the HSE Act.
- To ensure that the safety and wellbeing of personnel on the site is maintained.
- To minimise or prevent potential loss to property, plant and equipment.
- To comply with the Clients safety policies and procedures.
Prior to work commencing, in consultation with the key personnel of the project, specific project safety requirements will be determined, from which the Project Safety Plan will be prepared. Epic360 is committed to ensuring the provision of a safe and healthy worksite for all its employees, subcontractors and others on its sites to prevent personal injury, ill health and property damage. This not only ensures the highest possible standard of protection for our own workforce but also the general public.
Plant and Equipment
The plant and equipment assigned for projects are selected from the Epic360 plant list. The plant chosen is suited to the work required on each project. If further plant is required, the plant is obtained from local plant hire companies on short term hire.
- 14.5 tonne excavator with GPS capability
- 10 tonne excavator
- 5.5 tonne excavator with GPS capability
- Two 1.7 to 2.5 tonne rubber tracked excavators
- Four 4 to 5.5 t rubber tracked excavators
- Full range of Drill units and augers for all excavators
- Rock breaker attachments to suit excavator sizes 1.7 tonne to 10 tonne
- Bobcat with rubber track
- Double drum roller
- Three 6 Wheeler tip trucks
- Two 4 Wheeler tip trucks
- Three Flat deck transporters
Examples of projects we have worked on
The projects listed below are a small sample of projects recently completed by the team at Epic360 and give a brief overview of our capabilities. We are proud of our zero harm, 100% quality and 100% contract compliance on these and many more projects. These projects were all completed on time and within budget.
Client: Leighs Construction
- Project: Nugent Rise Apartments – Nugent Rise, Grafton, Auckland
- Project Scope: Concrete demolition, detailed foundation excavation and hardfill base fill.
Client: Leighs Construction
- Project: Skhy Apartments – Khyber Pass Rd, Auckland City
- Project Scope: Detailed foundation excavation, under slab hard fill, tilt slab drainage back fill, services trenching, access bulk excavation and pavement construction.+++++++++-
Client: Arrow International
- Project: Oteha Valley School – Classroom Foundation Under Pinning and Paving
- Project Scope: Bulk excavation, drainage back fill, under slab hard fill, concrete formwork, reinforcing and concrete slab.
Client: Brosnan Construction
- Project: Orewa Baptist Church – In Progress – Loop Rd Orewa
- Project Scope: Bulk excavation, detailed excavation, under slab hard fill, drainage works, carpark pavement preparation, kerb and channel, carpark asphalt, concrete vehicle crossings.
Client: Zanaba Ltd
- Project: Cochrane Ave, Arkles Bay 7 Lot subdivision
- Project Scope: Bulk excavation, timber retaining walls, Gabion rock retaining walls, services trenching and laying, ROW driveway paving.
Client: Sunray Consulting Ltd
- Project: 23 Travis View Drive Unsworth Heights 3 Lot subdivision
- Project Scope: Bulk excavation, timber retaining walls, topsoil and grassing.
Client: Encore Building Services
- Project: Glover Road, St Heliers – New Residential Dwelling
- Project Scope: Bulk excavation, timber retaining walls, 12m concrete piles, ROW construction.
- 3 Lot Subdivision – Fairview Heights, North Shore
- NZTA Southern Corridor Improvements
- Hobsonville Point Development New Builds
- Waterfront Apartment Development – Seacliffe Ave, Belmont
- Waterfront Apartment Development – Sarsfield St, Herne Bay
- New Dwelling – Roland Rd, Greenhithe
- New Dwelling – Churchhouse Rd, Greenhithe
- New Dwelling – Mahurangi West
- New Dwelling – Lynwood Grove, Dairy Flat
- Infill New Build – Glover Rd, St Heliers
- Lake Front Renovation – Hurstmere Rd, Takapuna
- Award Winning Renovation – Rame Rd, Greenhithe and Sharon Rd, Torbay
- Award Winning Renovation – Sharon Rd, Torbay